These are some of the “OMG, yeah… I NEED that” task you can implement on each social media accounts:
Some are extra modules that are a small additional, one time, cost. (I still do not use some of the modules)
– Facebook Group/Page Finder and Joiner/Un-joiner – This feature lets you find Facebook groups and Fan Pages based on keywords. Once a listing of the groups or pages have been extracted you can then select the groups and pages you would like to join or like. You can also unjoin groups.
– Facebook Notifications Off – This feature allows you to turn off group notifications. So if you have ever experience logging into Facebook and seeing lots of notifications about what others are posting and those posts have nothing to do with you then this is due to your being a member of a Facebook group and when a friend posts in that group you receive an alert. Mass Planner allows you to turn this off by simply clicking a button.
– Facebook Account Actions – This feature will allow you to like, poke, and accept friend requests. Personally I do not use this feature, but I can see where it can be a very powerful one if you are looking to build a massive friends list on Facebook.
– Facebook Accept Members to Groups – This feature will allow you to select groups and then automatically accept any members that are wanting to join those groups. If you have a bunch of groups that you would like to accept users to this is a great way to do it quickly and on autopilot.
– Facebook Invite Members to Groups – This feature will allow you to select members that you would like to invite to groups that you are a member of.
– Facebook Contact Member Module – This awesome feature lets you extract members from groups and then send them an inbox message or friend request.
– Facebook Backup Friends Module – This module allows you to create a backup of all the friends that you have on your Facebook account and save them in a safe place. You are also able to use this saved file to import the backed up friends list to another Facebook account.
– Facebook Bump Module – This module allows you to move previously published content to the top of a group at a scheduled time. Doing this will allow you more engagement on content that is already published.
– Facebook Comment Module – This module is new as of the timing of creating this review. I have not been able to test this one yet. This module will allow you to comment on a post either in groups or on Fan Pages based on keywords or phrases that you have selected.
– Google+ Group Finder/ Joiner/ Un-joiner – Just as with Facebook on Google+ you will be able to find, join, and unjoin Circles based on keywords or phrases that you input.
– Google+ Notifications Off – Mass Planner allows you to turn off any notifications that you may receive based on activity in Google+ Circles that you have joined. Just as with Facebook sometimes notifications that you receive from Google+ will not be of interest of have any relation to you. Use this tool to turn off those notifications for any Circles that you are a member of.
– Google+ Follow/ Un-follow – This feature will allow you to Follow and Unfollow Google+ users based on keywords or phrases.
– Twitter Follow/ Follow Back/ Un-follow – This feature allows you to use keywords or phrases, lists, boards, and URLs to search for twitter users to follow. Once you have followed these users you can then unfollow the ones that do not follow you back after a given amount of days. Lastly you will be able to automatically follow back users that have followed your twitter account.
– Twitter Favorite – This feature allows you to favorite other users content based on keywords or phrases that you input.
– Twitter Retweet – This feature allows you to retweet others content based on keywords or phrases and lists that you input.
– Twitter Mention – This feature will allow you to mention other twitter users in your tweets. You can use keywords or phrases and even your followers list URL as the input of who you would like to mention in your tweets. This is great for thanking that new follower to your twitter account.
– Pinterest Follow/ Follow Back/ Un-follow – This feature allows you to follow users based on keywords or phrases. You can also follow boards using keywords or phrases. Follow targeted accounts or boards. You can unfollow using timing settings. So if a person doesn’t follow you back after a given amount of days you can simply unfollow that person.
– Pinterest Like – This feature allows you to like content based on keywords or phrases.
– Pinterest Comment – This feature allows you to comment on others content using keywords or phrases. Your comments can be composed using spin syntax.
– Pinterest Re-pin – This feature allows you to repin content to your boards using keywords or phrases. You can also repin from selected boards. You are able to configure the amount of times you repin daily and set the times to be either random or the same time daily.
– Instagram Follow/ Follow Back/ Unfollow – This feature allows you to follow users based on keywords or phrases. You also can follow friends of targeted accounts or friends or existing friends.
– Instagram Like – This feature allows you to like other Instagram users content based on keywords or phrases. You are able to control the amount of likes based on times and the amount of likes to be submitted.
– Instagram Comment – This feature allows you to use keywords and phrases to identify content that you would like to comment on. The comments can be composed using spin syntax which will produce a unique comment with each posting.
– LinkedIn Finder/ Joiner/ Un-joiner – This feature allows you to find LinkedIn groups using keywords or phrases. You can then either join or select to unjoin groups that have been extracted.
Yes, it does a lot! Guess what… these are not all the features of Mass Planner, click here to see them all.